The secret to unparalleled consistency begins with GTT
Imagine using just one anilox roll for finer screens – and stronger solids. Imagine less mottling, pinholing, plugging and dot gain. Imagine faster drying time. Bottom line? Print more with less.
Apex International’s patented GTT 2.0 engraving design achieves the needed consistent ink-to-plate transfer in HD Flexo Quality and Fixed Palette printing.
Key features & benefits of the GTT
- Constant beam laser engraving: Delivers smooth, hard and precise channel walls
- Super-hard hybrid ceramic: High-density, low-porosity ceramic (80% CrO2/20% Titanium)
- Enhanced repeatability: Job after job, year after year, GTT delivers predictable and repeatable print results
- Greater profitability: Let GTT boost your bottom line with savings in time and better print quality
How the MPS cash back special works:
- Place an order with MPS for a new Apex GTT 2.0 anilox roll
- Once you receive your new GTT anilox, ship your complete older anilox (with handles) within two months to MPS (including shipping fee) using the box from your new anilox roll
- Receive your €400 rebate once your older roll arrives at MPS
Speak with our specialist
Do you have aquestion about one of our presses? Wondering if our machines can accommodate a special application? Looking for more information about our MPSConnect connectivity services and performance improvements? Whatever you need, our team of print experts are here to assist you.