Register for MPS Academy Engineer Training
Improve your operating skills, broaden your printing knowledge and increase productivity with our 5-day engineer training program.
Are your engineers dedicated to:
- improve their flexo operating and managing skills;
- stay up to date about developments in the printing industry;
- increase their productivity;
- become MPS certified all-round EF engineers?
In an intensive 5-day training program, your engineer will learn all the ins and outs for managing MPS machines in production.
Engineers will learn:
- Basic set-up functions of the machine;
- Machine operation (such as register, die-cutting, ink drying, corona treatment, web cleaner, laminating, cold foil, and more);
- Press maintenance;
- Press schematics;
- Advanced troubleshooting with an MPS technical engineer.
The price is €2.750 per participant.
- 5 days (from Monday to Friday) of intensive training from 9:00 to 16:30;
- An interactive training environment led by Print Manager Leopold der Nederlanden at our Technology & Expertise Centre in Arnhem, The Netherlands, where theory is combined with hands-on training;
- Daily lunch;
- Transport from hotel to MPS (The hotel itself is not included in the price, but we are happy to make reservations for you);
- An official industry recognized MPS certification.
Share your knowledge with your colleague or friend!