Register for MPS Academy Operator Training
Improve your operating skills, broaden your printing knowledge and increase productivity with our online or 3-day operator training program.
Are your operators dedicated to:
- improve their flexo operating skills;
- stay up to date about developments in the printing industry;
- increase their productivity;
- become MPS certified all-round EF operators?
In an online or intensive 3-day training program, your operator will learn all ins and outs for operating your MPS EF press.
Operators will learn:
- Basic set-up functions of the machine;
- Machine operation (such as register, die-cutting, ink drying, corona treatment, web cleaner, laminating, cold foil, and more);
- Press maintenance;
For a training for engineers, please click here.
Training A: Online session
- 4 hours online training;
- Unlimited amount of operators per customer;
- An interactive training environment led by Print Manager Leopold der Nederlanden;
- €1.000 per session
Training B: 3 day operator training
- 3 days (from Monday to Wednesday) of intensive training from 9:00 to 16:30;
- An interactive training environment led by Print Manager Leopold der Nederlanden at our Technology & Expertise Centre in Arnhem, The Netherlands, where theory is combined with hands-on training;
- Daily lunch;
- Transport from hotel to MPS (The hotel itself is not included in the price, but we are happy to make reservations for you);
- An official industry recognized MPS certification;
- €1.800 per operator.
Share your knowledge with your colleague or friend!